The Telecom Billing and Financial Management Operations Unit (BFMOU)
- Processes all telecommunications invoices for the NIH
- We do not process cellular phone, blackberry, or pager invoices.
- Provides weekly transaction data files to the Office of Financial Management (OFM) to be processed on the Central Accounting System (CAS) for payment of telecommunications invoices
- Posts monthly billing reports and quarterly "forecasts" for all ICs on web site
- Posts Telephone Inventory Reports for every Billing Account Code (BAC)
- Conducts semi-annual BAC/CAN validations for all ICs
- Answers inquiries and provides requested data to support findings
- Provides ad-hoc reports per requests from ICs/Customers
Please use our Request for Telecom Billing Information Form
(Link provided below).
Click here to see monthly billing reports, quarterly forecasts and telephone inventory reports
Telecommunication Billing contacts: