The Planning Evaluation and Communications Office:
- Serves as the focal point for CIT communications by developing, coordinating, and disseminating information within CIT and about CIT services.
- Leads strategic communications programs in support of the Center’s mission, goals and lines of business; and provides marketing and media relations.
- Promotes CIT products and services to users within CIT, NIH, and DHHS, through multiple marketing venues and media, including: inter- and intranet, e-mail, CD, print, presentations, videoconferences, ceremonies, and other forums.
- Provides writing and editorial services, clearance, and control for all CIT media, public, and customer communications to ensure accuracy and consistency in all CIT media.
- Responds to all FOIA and Privacy Act requests related to CIT programs.
NIH Plain Language Guidelines
For more information contact the CIT Communications Office