The NIH Voice Mail System provides voice mail services to users at NIH, FDA, and HHS in the Montgomery County area. NIH Voice Mail System Administrators can be reached at 301-594-9422.
Benefits of the NIH Voice Mail System:
- Visual notification when a message arrives
- Send group messages within the entire system
- Reply to voice mail messages within the entire system
- Access the system remotely
- Set-up delayed reminders
- Utilize system enhancements such as FAXAGENT®.
Additional Voice Mail Services include:
Unified Calling Notification (UCN) - allows NIH users to receive voice mail messages in the form of e-mail both audio and visuals capabilities.
FAX-Agent System - allows NIH users to receive hard copy fax messages through the Voice Mail System. Each individual can set-their FAX-Agent to meet their specific needs.
Making Changes to your Existing Voicemail Features:
The Voice Mail Quick Change Form is used for single user mailboxes for most types of Voice Mail Service requests. Voice Mail Menus are separate.
- Add a voicemail box to a line
- Delete a voicemail box
- Reset a password - issue new password
- Change the number of rings before a call goes to the voicemail system
- Move a mailbox
- Change a mailbox attendant number
To assist you in completing the form we have added the Voice Mail Quick Change Form How To Guide