The Financial Management Office (FMO) is responsible for center-wide budget, financial accounting, program performance reporting, compliance with federal financial management regulations and statutes, and management audit review. FMO’s activities include:
- Providing accurate and timely financial information to CIT and program management, NIH Office of Financial Management, and other federal agencies, as appropriate.
- Developing and applying effective financial management policies, procedures, and reports that integrate program performance.
- Executing approved allocations, through strategic and operational planning, distributing funds to CIT operating divisions, and monitoring the obligation, accrual, and disbursement of funds.
- Maintaining agency financial accounts and records, and preparing auditable financial statements.
- Direct and regular interaction with CIT customers.